USANA WholeBio Nutrition Bar
USANA’s NEW WholeBio Nutrition Bar is a quick and easy snack solution that fits with your healthy, on-the-go lifestyle. Each chocolatey, vegetarian WholeBio bar is made from quality ingredients that will energize your day and satisfy your hunger for something more.
- Made with whole-food, nutritious ingredients you recognize, like dates, sunflower butter, and almonds
- Provides non-GMO plant-based pea protein
- Sweetened with dates, plus other natural flavors that include organic cocoa powder and chocolate liquor from cocoa beans (not alcoholic)
- Has no sugar substitutes or artificial flavors that could leave an aftertaste
- The rich texture is enhanced by a light crunch from pea protein crisps and organic, raw coconut chips
- Gluten- and dairy-free to fit your individual preferences†
Your Digestive System
Your digestive system is by far, crucial to to your overall well-being so looking after it tends to be the focus of many individuals who value their well-being. Taking supplements that aid in digestion would be valuable like USANA’s Digestive Enzymes. When you’re hungry, snack on USANA WholeBio Nutrition Bar that supports healthy digestion also.
This is mainly because your digestion is responsible for breaking down your food and providing your body with the essential nutrients in order to maintain optimal health. There is a strong correlation with overall gut health and brain health and it plays an critical role in your overall immunity.
To keep your gut microbiome alive and well is also important and this is where supplementing with high quality and effective probiotics can be of benefit so eating with a thought of ‘good bacteria’ just may mean that you will have less bloating, less ‘talkative’ stomach.
Contains tree nuts (almonds, coconut)
†No added soy, dairy, or egg. No gluten-containing ingredients are used in this product. However, the WholeBio Microbiome Nutrition Bar is produced in a facility that manufactures other foods on equipment that also processes gluten, dairy, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, and eggs.
* *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
USANA Health Sciences. Salt Lake City UT