USANA Core Minerals
USANA Core Minerals™- Nutritional information per daily dose:
- 80 mg vitamin C (100% RI) as calcium-L-ascorbate, magnesium-L-ascorbate
- 60 mg magnesium (16% RI) as magnesium salt of citric acid
- 60 mg calcium (7.5% RI) as calcium salt of citric acid
- 5 mg zinc (50% RI) as zinc citrate
- 0.5 mg manganese (25% RI) as manganese gluconate
- 0.5 mg copper (50% RI) as cupric gluconate
- 125 micrograms iodine (83% RI) as potassium iodide
- 50 micrograms selenium (91% RI) as l-selenomethionine and sodium selenite
- 25 micrograms chromium (63% RI) as chromium chloride
- 13 micrograms molybdenum (26% RI) as sodium molybdate
RI= Reference Intakes.
USANA Core Minerals™ – Directions: Take one (1) tablet daily preferably with a meal.
USANA Core Minerals™ supplies a balanced range of highly absorbable essential minerals and trace minerals. It also includes added vitamin C, as well as N-acetyl-L-cysteine. To maximise results, Core Minerals should be consumed with USANA Vita-Antioxidant™ as it complements the vitamins and supports he benefits activated by the InCelligence™Complex. *
- Contains magnesium, a cofactor in more than 300 enzyme systems that control various natural reactions in the body, including metabolising glucose and macronutrients. It is important for proper calcium utilisation, which contributes to the structural development of bones. It is also important for maintaining healthy nerves, muscles, and cardiovascular functions.
- Contains calcium which is the most common mineral in the body, calcium is essential for healthy bones and teeth as well as healthy muscle and health functions. The magnesium and calcium blends in Core Minerals are both partly composed of nutrients’ ascorbate forms. Ascorbate is a source of another essential micronutrient: Vitamin C.
- Contains iodine that is essential to the body’s normal production of thyroid hormones that regulate metabolism, growth, reproduction and protein synthesis. Supplemental iodine is especially important for people following a vegetarian diet, avoiding seafood or restricting their iodized salt intake.
- Contains zinc, a component of hundred of enzymes, zinc is involved in normal carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism as well as in supporting healthy DNA and RNA replication. It is important for supporting our body’s natural ability to heal minor cuts. It aids healthy bone structure development and promotes healthy immune functions and vision. It supports connective tissue formation and helps maintain healthy skin. Zinc also act as an antioxidant.
- Contains selenium that contributes to protecting cells from the damaging effects of oxidative stress, maintaining healthy nails and hair as well as to ensuring the thyroid and immune systems are functioning normally.
- Contains manganese that is important for protein and glucose metabolism. Manganese contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism. It also helps maintain the normal function of connective tissue and bones and contributes to protecting cells from oxydating stress.
- Contains chromium that contributes to the normal metabolism of macronutrients and helps maintain normal blood sugar levels.
- Contains molybdenum that contributes to the normal metabolism, the nervous system and the normal transport of iron throughout the body. Contains N-acetylcysteine (NAC), a cysteine derivative. Cysteine plays a role in many metabolic functions (fatty acid synthesis, the development of healthy skin, nails and hair, hormone production, etc.). It is also needed for glutathione synthesis and is responsible for maintaining the important antioxidant in appropriate quantities in the cells.
USANA Core Minerals™ – ingredients: magnesium salt of citric acid, calcium salt of citric acid, bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), calcium-L-ascorbate, magnesium-L-ascorbate, n-acetyl-cysteine, glazing agent (hydroxyprpylcellulose), zinc citrate, bulking agent (croscarmellose sodium), anti-caking agent (ascorbyl palmitate), organic maltodextrin, pregelatinized starch, anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide), potassium iodide, l-selenomethionine, sodium selenite, manganese gluconate, anti-caking agent (calcium silicate), cupric gluconate, sodium molybdate, flavour enhancer (vanilla extract), sea salt, glazing agent (organic sunflower lecithin, chromium chloride, organic palm olein, bulking agent (organic guar gum).
Easy to swallow, Core Minerals has a soy-free, sunflower-based coating.
USANA Core Minerals™ is made in USA. USANA Health Sciences, Inc. Salt Lake City, Utah 84120 USA