USANA Pure Rest
- Orange-flavored dissolvable tablet designed to support better sleep
- Sleep provides numerous health benefits, including defense against oxidative stress and maintenance of a healthy immune system
- Contains no animal ingredients
USANA Pure Rest – Recharge Your Energy and Immune System.
There is nothing like a good night’s sleep to help you meet the day with vigor and readiness. You could drink all the coffee in your cupboard, but if you didn’t sleep well the night before, that caffeine kick wouldn’t get you very far; and the eventual crash will be nothing short of dreadful.
Getting a solid 8 hours of sleep is often recommended to meet your body’s need for rest. It helps you to feel renewed in the morning and if you’re always on the go with family and work commitments, a proper night of sleep is crucial to meet the demands of the day. But did you know that proper sleep does a lot more for your body than help you endure a long day at work?
Our sleep cycle often takes a backseat to stay up late and surf the web or social commitments and this is detrimental with short term and long-term negative effects. USANA Health Sciences recognizes how important it is for a person to sleep well each night and thanks to their industry-leading research and development for developing USANA Pure Rest. A revolutionary all-natural sleep aid to ensure you’re getting the sleep you need.
How Sleep Affects Your Overall Health
Before we delve into why USANA Pure Rest is the best sleep aid on the market, it’s important to know why you should consider it if you have trouble sleeping at night. Your body does more than just recharge your energy stores while you sleep. Several health reasons tell us why it’s important to get some good shuteye.
- Fight Feelings of Depression – Your overall mental health is at stake. A study in the Journal of Psychiatry concluded that there is a direct correlation between depression and individuals who frequently get insufficient sleep.
- Reduce Inflammation – The constant lack of proper Rest causes your body to overproduce a hormone called cortisol, causing inflammation in various parts of the body. This becomes a vicious cycle because as these conditions worsen, you have a harder time falling asleep.
- Regular Emotional Response – People who suffer from lack of sleep tend to have less emotional response/empathy, according to a study found in the Journal of Sleep Research
- Reduced Risk of Heart Disease – Having high blood pressure is one of the risk factors for getting heart disease. By getting enough sleep you allow your body to regulate your blood pressure
- Immune Support – Sleep is your body’s way of repairing and recovering and your immune system is directly tied into this. Being able to sleep properly helps your immune system defend you from sickness and infection. This is highly useful in the event an unexpected pandemic sweeps across the planet.
Attention Light Sleepers
If you’re a light sleeper and feel that you’re not getting enough rest each night, you may be concerned that your health is at risk and will want to do something about it.
There are a few things we can do to help improve our sleep patterns. It’s recommended that you turn off all electronic devices 1 hour before you go to bed. Instead of surfing the web at night, activities such as reading and meditation can help you to relax as your day winds down. Regular exercise during the day is also a great way to get your body tired enough to sleep at night.
But if you already tried these things and still have no luck, you might be considering a prescription drug to help you sleep at night. Unfortunately, prescription sleep aids and even over the counter sleep aids have a long list of side effects that include:
- Dizziness and headaches
- Digestive problems like nausea and diarrhea
- Continued sleepiness even after you’ve woken up and need to be productive
- Increased tolerance forcing you to increase your dosage and thereby increasing the side effects
Needless to say, these side effects make a good night’s sleep seem less appealing. Fortunately, USANA Pure Rest is not a typical prescription sleeping pill. Pure Rest is an all-natural supplement that provides your body with a quick-acting dose of melatonin to inform your body that it’s time to say goodnight for the evening.
Understanding Your Circadian Rhythm
The circadian rhythm we each have is our body’s internal clock. It regulates a large number of functions our body performs and also dictates when it’s time to sleep. Although our circadian rhythms are a process your body performs naturally, they can be interrupted by outside variables:
- High stress
- Irregular working hours
- Frequent traveling to other time zones
- Excessive exposure to blue light (usually from electronic devices such as laptops and smartphones)
- Booze and Drug use
- Decreased melatonin production due to the aging process
Melatonin is the sleep ingredient your body needs to rest properly. It is a hormone whose main function is to balance your sleep cycles. Your melatonin levels remain low during the day then begin to rise as the day progresses into the evening. USANA Pure Rest allows you to get an ample amount of melatonin with each dose.
The tables are made from plant sources and contain 2 milligrams of high-grade melatonin that can be easily parted in half to reduce the dosage. When taken one hour before bedtime, this new amount of melatonin and along with your body’s natural production will help you feel more relaxed as you get ready for bedtime. Make sure to take Pure Rest at least 5 hours before you need to wake up so you get the proper amount of rest needed.
USANA Pure Rest Supporting Products
Pure Rest is a sugar-less product. It is a supplement for adults only and because melatonin decreases as we age, this product is very popular with individuals over the age of 50. If you’re an adult who is looking for a better night’s sleep without the use of prescription drugs, USANA Pure Rest delivers an all-natural answer to help you sleep deeper at night and meet the day with a refreshed mind and disease-fighting immune system.
Pure Rest is not designed for children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Please note that: USANA Pure Rest supplement is laboratory tested, quality guaranteed. Meets USP specifications for potency, uniformity and disintegration, where applicable.Keep out of reach of children. Consult your physician if you are pregnant, nursing, taking a prescription drug, have a medical condition, or for use beyond 8 months.
Do not use if you are taking health products that affect blood coagulation (e.g., blood thinners, clotting factor replacements, acetylsalicylic acid, ibuprofen, fish oils, vitamin E) as this may increase the risk of spontaneous bleeding.
There is a safety seal under the cap. Do not use if the safety seal is broken or missing.
USANA Health Sciences – Salt Lake City UT