USANA’s food supplement for optimal joint health with the USANA Incelligence™ Complex.
USANA Procosa® – quantity supplied by daily dose:
- Procosa® InCelligence™ Complex
- 1500mg Glucosamine Hydrochloride
- 44.56mg Curcumin as Meriva® bioavailable curcumin (curcumin-curcuma longa L)
- 180mg Vitamin C (225% of RI) as Calcium L-ascorbate
- 3.45mg manganese (172.5% of RI) as Manganese Gluconate
RI = Reference Intakes.
USANA Procosa® – directions: take three (3) tablets daily, preferably with food.
Contains soy lecithin, an ingredient derived from soy.
The USANA Difference with Procosa®
The USANA InCelligence™ Complex in Procosa® was created using a unique combination of the bio-available curcumin Meriva® with high-quality glucosamine hydrochloride. The InCelligence Complex has two powerful key cell-signaling processes designed to promote the following activities.
- Exercise can stimulate the immune system and result in temporary inflammation. This is part of the body’s natural recovery mechanism for restoring normal structure and function to muscles and tendons. The USANA InCelligence™ Complex influences the signalling pathways that modulate these responses. This can help proactively promote a healthy immune and inflammatory response after exercise.*
- Chondrocytes (cartilage cells) maintain healthy function through a natural cell renewal process. This could damaged organelles in joint tissue are broken down and removed through a process called autophagy. However, age and other lifestyle factors may slow this process. The USANA InCelligence™ Complex helps activate autophagy to renew healthy joint-cell function and preserve healthy articular cartilage.*
USANA Procosa® – ingredients: Procosa InCelligence™ Complex (glucosamine hydrochloride, Meriva bioavailable curcumin (curcumin – curcuma longa L)), bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), calcium L-ascorbate, glazing agents (hydroxypropyl cellulose, soy lecithin (soybeans)), bulking agent (sodium carboxymethylcellulose), manganese gluconate, anti-caking agent (ascorbyl palmitate), glazing agent (dextrin), anti-caking agent (calcium silicate), glazing agent (dextrose), acidity regulator (sodium citrate).
The USANA Procosa® product is made in USA. USANA Health Sciences, Inc. Salt Lake City, Utah 84120 USA